The Herpstat 1 SpyderWeb is the first in a new series that puts that control and monitoring ability into the hands of our customers. Local and remote based monitoring, email monitoring, data graphing, over the air updates, and more. Features up to 4 periods per day to mimic nature.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Herpstat 1 SpyderWeb is part of a new series that puts that control and monitoring ability into the hands of our customers. Local and remote based monitoring, email monitoring, data graphing, over the air updates, and more. We used our proven temperature control and expanded on it giving more than just day and night temperatures settings. Now you get up to 4 periods per day to mimic nature. The large color LCD is customizable so you are no longer stuck with one color style. These new features push your environment control to a whole new level!
Includes power cord and one steel tipped temperature probe.
This unit features:
• Proportional heating constantly monitors and adjusts amount of heat necessary to maintain a target temperature.
• Usable range from 40F to 150F or 4C to 65C).
• Soft startup slowly applies power during initial warm-ups.
• Configurable for Heating, Cooling, Lighting, or Humidity.
• Lighting can simulate sunrise/sunset and moonlight.
• User selectable temperature and light ramping allows day to night changes to occur slowly.
• Sensor Matching allows the user to digitally calibrate the sensor output to match other equipment.
• Auto Power Matching constantly adjusts the power output curve to match the enclosures efficiency.
• Up to four scheduled temperature settings per day.
• High/Low temperature tracking helps monitor heating system and enclosure efficiency.
• History Graph shows temperature regulation over time.
• WiFi connection for viewing of status on a PC or Phone/Tablet through web browser.
• Emergency email ability to give notifications during error conditions.
• Scheduled email status updates.
• Ability to upload to herpstat.com for viewing status online.
• Selectable High/Low temperature threshold alarms.
• Precision temperature sensor used with an internal resolution of .1125 F and accurate to ± .9 F
• Display and setting in tenths of a degree.
• Security Passcode option deters vandals.
• All settings are retained in memory even if power is lost.
• Power Outage detection/tracking.
• Temperature can be set/displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• Easy to read backlit Color LCD display.
• Removable sensors allow for easy replacement if necessary.
• User replaceable fuse.
• Audible alarm system.
• Internal error detection shuts off heat if sensor fails or is disconnected.
• Internal safety relay cuts power to all outputs if user settable conditions are met.
• 700 total watt output for the Herpstat 1
• 1 year limited warranty